Kyle Park is a Co-founder & Managing Partner at Harvest Management Partners and Strategic Advisor for Silicon Catalyst.
During this session, he will discuss how to pitch and close acquisitions - with perspective for both startups and buyers.
Kyle is a highly accomplished technology executive with 30+ years of experience in corporate leadership, finance (CFO), investment banking, corporate development. worldwide operations and corporate strategy. Have originated and executed more than 50 transactions and have been involved in 3 IPO's (Synopsys, Niku and Synplicity).
Completed M&A transactions with leading technology companies, including Ansys, Apple, Cadence, Google, Intel, Mentor Graphics, Mercury Defense Systems, Siemens, Smart Modular, Synopsys, Siemens, and Tesla.
- Operational executive with extensive worldwide deal/banking experience
- 11+ years as a leading Technology M&A investment banker
- Transactions include sellside (and occasionally buyside)
- Sector experience covers Semiconductor Eco-System (including hardware, software, security, AI/ML, and auto tech) as well as SaaS & Security Software
- CFO functions include Audit, FP&A, IR, Human Resources, Operations, Facilities & IT
- Operational roles include CFO, Finance, Accounting, Operations, Legal
Extensive global network of C-level connections in technology as well as venture capital, growth equity, private equity, attorneys, entrepreneurs and board members across SF Bay Area/California, Europe, Asia and Australia.